Seeking advice

Hi everyone! I took the GRE today and my unofficial scores are 150V 150Q. Should I reconsider retaking the GRE? I brought up my sGPA from a 2.76 (undergrad) to a 3.1 (post-grad) while working full-time in a clinical setting. I volunteer a few hours a week, as well. I am planning on applying for the upcoming cycle. I would appreciate any advice, thanks so much! 

Edited by yas11

You must have worked very hard to get your grades up that much, congratulations.

That said, I think you're going to need to find a school that values the last x credits more than your overall grades, which are still below average for many applicants who I've come across. Your GRE (not used everywhere) is also just about where some schools draw the line.

This may be doable but I think you could investigate schools and perhaps consider retaking the GREs. Volunteering is good but I wouldn't let it let it get in the way of addressing your higher needs here.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1