Patient care experience - what's the best?

Personally, I'm gaining my patient-care hours from working as a Physical Therapist Assistant, but other great options are: EMT, CNA/CMA, RA, ER tech, Scribe, etc. I've also considered being a scribe, ER tech, pharm tech, and EMT.

I made a short video discussing my picks for the "Top 5 PCE jobs for Pre-PAs / PA school.

Let me know if I missed any. What are you guys doing to gain PCE hours? Any ideas/suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

• Downvote 1

In regard to the personal message. The last 3 posts created have included self promotional YouTube links/references and I am sure there are more than that. It does not even matter if I disagree with the list, but I disagree with spamming the forum with your YouTube channel and using this as advertising. I am sure you are trying to just help, but in the end this can be for financial gain.

You could just as easily make a post without the promotional link and discuss the top 5 PCE jobs in your opinion, but this is not the case. So if it makes you feel better you can downvote every one of my non-promotional posts, but I can disagree with your self promotional post. Even report me if you wish.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KuchiKopi said:

In regard to the personal message. The last 3 posts created have included self promotional YouTube links/references and I am sure there are more than that. It does not even matter if I disagree with the list, but I disagree with spamming the forum with your YouTube channel and using this as advertising. I am sure you are trying to just help, but in the end this can be for financial gain.

You could just as easily make a post without the promotional link and discuss the top 5 PCE jobs in your opinion, but this is not the case. So if it makes you feel better you can downvote every one of my non-promotional posts, but I can disagree with your self promotional post. Even report me if you wish.  

Thanks! And no, I don't consider it spam as my last post regarding a YouTube video was over 2 weeks ago. I don't make a dime from YouTube, only got around 60 subscribers right now haha, just trying to start a discussion here and get my small channel out to more Pre-PAs.

I haven't seen any rules against posting personal YouTube links on here, but if there is I'd gladly avoid doing so. So if you have a personal issue with it, I would recommend ignoring my posts, or of course, feel free to continue engaging with my posts.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hope PA school is going well for ya.