Online?

Hi! I was accepted to Stony Book recently and another school in the midwest Since Stony Brook is starting online while the other school is starting in person, does anyone think going to the school that is in person is better? Even if it means turning down a very reputable and great program like Stony Brook? Thank you!

• 6 months later...
On 2/22/2021 at 10:51 PM, PAkateray said:

Hi! I was accepted to Stony Book recently and another school in the midwest Since Stony Brook is starting online while the other school is starting in person, does anyone think going to the school that is in person is better? Even if it means turning down a very reputable and great program like Stony Brook? Thank you!

Not sure what you chose yet, but Stony Brook PA program is stellar. Even though its online temporarily, I would go with Stony's PA program. 

• Like 1