Pre-PA Symposium

Hi! 

I want to let everyone know of an exciting opportunity for Pre-PAs through the Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants (ConnAPA).  As a recent PA school graduate, I know first hand that the PA school process can seem daunting and overwhelming for many reasons; as a way to better prepare PA students for this experience, ConnAPA has created an event to share the information Pre-PA students need to make themselves exceptional candidates for PA school and beyond! 

The first ever ConnAPA Pre-PA Student symposium will take place virtually on April 10th, 2021 from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM and will feature five sessions.  The symposium will feature current PA students, PA educators, practicing PAs and recent graduates all from Connecticut. 

The event is open to Pre-PA students or anyone interested in PA school.  Since this is a virtual event, you do not have to live in CT to attend.  As a recent PA school graduate, I know I would have benefited greatly from an event like this when I was a Pre-PA student! I hope you will join us. 

More information, pricing and registration pages can be found here: connapa.org/event/pre-pa-student-symposium/. 

Thanks, and please reach out with questions to PrePA.Connapa@gmail.com

Nick Patino, PA-C