EVMS PA class of 2015!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julia. I was your escourt too. I am 2/2 that day. Congrats!.

I am excited for you too!.

Let me know if you need anything.

Hey EVMS class of 2015! so happy to get the good news and congrats everyone! so excited for January! :)

Lindsey thanks so much for starting the FB thread great call! except I don't think i can find it....

ps my name is Julia Bel i was in the Monday morning interview and Im from Boston MA

Hey everyone!

I've been walking around on cloud 9 since yesterday with a smile plastered on my face. What an accomplishment--congrats to all of us!!

I'm so excited to start this journey with you all!

I live in VA Beach. Maybe we could put together a gathering before school starts? I'd love to see some fellow smiling faces before January!

(PS... can't find the facebook group either. I messaged you, Lindsey. Thank you so much for starting this group and the fb group guys. Great way for us all to communicate!)

Julia,

I was Monday morning session too! What room did you do your group interview?

Shelby,

I live in the Red Mill area in va beach! Let's definitely get together before class starts!! See who else is in the area also! We can have a pre-pa meet up! Find me on Facebook helen McCarty. Picture of my son is the profile picture! That goes for anyone else! Add me on Facebook!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!

Helen

Amanda - Yes! We were in the same group & also at the meet & greet! CONGRATS!! Maybe we can car pool to school since we live so close to one another..

Hello everyone, I'm Amanda and I'm from Virginia Beach. I was in the Friday morning session. I am so excited! I was surprised at how quickly the email was sent out, although I was checking my phone obsessively every few minutes!

Amy, I think we might have been in the same group interview and the meet and greet on Saturday. Congrats!

I think a facebook group page is a great idea for our class. I think we all want to share the excitement!

Hi ! CONGRATS!! I'm Amy - the one who gave you a ride to your hotel after the meet & greet. I got in, too!!

bp140/90.......Too Excited!!! Yes, dreams really do come true. Congrats to all! I look forward to meeting the EVMS PA Class of 2015 in January!!!

Hi Julia! CONGRATS!!! I was with you Monday morning for the individual interviews. I got in, too! :smile:

Hey EVMS class of 2015! so happy to get the good news and congrats everyone! so excited for January! :)

Lindsey thanks so much for starting the FB thread great call! except I don't think i can find it....

ps my name is Julia Bel i was in the Monday morning interview and Im from Boston MA

Hi Lindsey! CONGRATS !!! THX for starting the FB page. Can you add me to it? I can't find it. My name is Amy Randolph. My profile picture is of me & my husband on a cruise boat. I'm from Virginia Beach.

ok I started a FB group. It is called EVMS PA class of 2015 my name is lindsey alkema and you can find me and join the group!

Hi Amy! Congrats to you also! I am so happy to hear the great news! It was so kind of you to drop me off at the hotel. I hope to find an apartment close to EVMS. Perhaps in Ghent. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi ! CONGRATS!! I'm Amy - the one who gave you a ride to your hotel after the meet & greet. I got in, too!!

I would check out Ghent first. Its right where the school is. Then maybe the Larchmont area of Norfolk.

Hi Amy! Congrats to you also! I am so happy to hear the great news! It was so kind of you to drop me off at the hotel. I hope to find an apartment close to EVMS. Perhaps in Ghent. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I just wanted to throw in some advice and a quick bit of info. First thing is you will be assigned a mentor by the Mentor Committee who will answer all of your questions about the program. Secondly you will get the book list a few weeks before classes begin. Check with your mentor about books. Some of the books are required and some you may be able to save a few dollars by borrowing from your mentor. I am not much of a reader but, some professors test on material from the book.

I know there is alot of excitement the time will be here before you know it. Spend time with family :=D:. When things get ramped up here it may be more challenging to find time to spend with them.

Congratulations again! This is a huge accomplishment for all of you!.

How is everyone going to prepare for the program? It's happening so quickly! Should we purchase the textbooks ahead of time, what to expect in terms of housing/apt searching, ... etc?

Archived