EVMS PA class of 2015!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I got my email at 9:02 am. I was so excited to find out I would be attending EVMS for the class of 2015. Is someone starting a FB group so we can all communicate over the next few months and find out more about our class.

Look forward to meeting you all in January. Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted thus far.

-Justin

Hello everyone, I'm Amanda and I'm from Virginia Beach. I was in the Friday morning session. I am so excited! I was surprised at how quickly the email was sent out, although I was checking my phone obsessively every few minutes!

Amy, I think we might have been in the same group interview and the meet and greet on Saturday. Congrats!

I think a facebook group page is a great idea for our class. I think we all want to share the excitement!

Hey EVMS class of 2015! so happy to get the good news and congrats everyone! so excited for January! :)

Lindsey thanks so much for starting the FB thread great call! except I don't think i can find it....

ps my name is Julia Bel i was in the Monday morning interview and Im from Boston MA

Archived