CME - medscape

Has anyone ever used medscape for CME credits? ( http://www.medscape.org/medscapetoday ) Specifically, the education section which has the interactive courses/quizzes? If so, does it count as category I, or just category II?

Does anyone know any good and relatively inexpensive ways to get CME online?

Thanks!

Most are Cat I per the AMA and I used it for at least 1/2 my last cycle's CME.

I also utilize Medscape for most if not all CAT I, one year even all CME. I suggest doing Medscape CME geared toward your field first then select CME you are interested in. Also look at the value of the CME. There are plenty that are 0.25 credits- honestly a lot of work for little credit. Look first, I did not do any that were less than 0.5, preferably 1 or >. Search Journal CME- some of those worth 2.75.

Just to let you know that Cliinician1.com has loads of free CME available to all of you and it is achieved by simply joining the social network at no charge . we do ask for information such as a DEA number or state license number as we have this open to PAs and NPs only, not physicians or administrators.

Best regards,

bob Blumm

Archived