Has anyone heard back from Bethel yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my interview yesterday. I asked and they are interviewing every 2 weeks until the middle of October. There were 3 of us that interviewed during the afternoon session and not sure how many were in the morning session. After the last session of each month they have a meeting and review all the applicants (that interviewed from that month), then letters are sent out reguarding acceptance. I was interviewed by a table of about 7 people. Good Luck everyone!

The best advice I can give is know your personal journey. During my session all three of us were asked about individual things we had in our CASPA application (grades, experiences, ect). Just be yourself, do some personal reflection, and you should be totally fine! Read through your application and try to think of some questions that could be asked reguarding particular sections (this really helped me because some of the questions I thought could be asked were). Do not let the large round table of interviewers intimidate you, they are simply just wanting to learn about you and know your story!

No problem! I did my undergrad at Bethel University and just graduated in May. I grew up in the next town over so I have been around the area my whole life. My HCE involves being a hospice caregiver for 2 years. Congrats on your interview, when is it? Let me know if you have anymore questions about bethel, the area, interview, ect. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the info. My interview is at the end of the month. Are there any decent places to stay in mckenzie hotel wise? I've never been to that area before so I'm kinda a foreigner seeming that my wife and I are flying out there from Idaho. How's the school/ program? Do they recommend that you bring anything to the interview. Where do a majority of the students live at?

I have my interview on Sept 6th and I was just wondering if anyone who has had their interviews already would give me anymore information? Did they ask any questions about your christian faith or anything of that nature? Other than questions from your application what were some things they asked? Any good tips on how you prepared? Girls: what did you wear for your interview?

They really just ask about you and questions that led you up to that point. There are no questions about your faith (I'm pretty sure that might be discrimination anyways unless you bring it up first). Most of the questions are just your typical interview questions. I wore a suit, but another girl in my group just wore a dress.

@biglkirk--About 2 minutes from campus there is a Best Western. As far as I know it is the only one in town. If I remember correctly, they have your entire packet right in front of them so no other materials are needed. After everyone in your session has interviewed they will take you around campus and show you all the apartments/housing. I believe there are about 4 different apartments in a 30 second radius of the program. There are even more if you are willing to drive across town (aka five minutes haha) so there are PLENTY of housing opportunities. If you are looking for a bigger city feel then I would suggest looking in Paris, TN. It is about 20 minutes away and has lots of food,shopping,and entertainment options.

@ashleedms057-- i wore a black dress (business attire appropriate of course). The other girls in my group both wore black suits.

I think they're probably pretty military friendly. I was interviewed by a panel of professors/doctors/PAs, and many of them said they had many years of military experience themselves. The interview wasn't very long. I was only there for about 2 hours, and the actual interview was maybe 20 minutes.

Archived