theprepaconsulting experiences?

Hi everyone! I just had a phone call with theprepaconsulting. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this mentorship program and if it was helpful?

It's pretty costly and I feel like I could use it to go towards paying for applications. Has anyone used this program and was it helpful? I'm really on the fence because I feel like i could get access to these resources elsewhere. Please let me know your thoughts! If you didn't pay for a mentoring program, why not? If you did, why?

Thank you!

Everything you can learn from a service like that you can learn from personal research and asking questions on this and other message boards. A vast majority of PA school applicants do not use any such service. If you are looking for help on any one thing in this process, I would highly recommend a professional PS editing service tailored specifically for pre-PA.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2021 at 7:26 PM, lklk7 said:

Hi everyone! I just had a phone call with theprepaconsulting. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this mentorship program and if it was helpful?

It's pretty costly and I feel like I could use it to go towards paying for applications. Has anyone used this program and was it helpful? I'm really on the fence because I feel like i could get access to these resources elsewhere. Please let me know your thoughts! If you didn't pay for a mentoring program, why not? If you did, why?

Thank you!

One source that seems to be very helpful are recent grads of PA schools who charge for reviewing your PS