Jump to content

Controlled substance training

Recommended Posts


I'm a new grad applying for my MI state license. I was just wondering how to go about doing the "one time training in opioids and controlled substances awareness" course. Is there one course in particular I need to take? 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by er2018
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More