University of Michigan- Flint Winter 2022

31 minutes ago, ScoOpYSloop0310 said:

I received this e-mail too. Wondering if they sent it to everyone who didn’t get an invite. So basically, nobody was rejected? We’re all “on the waitlist” possibly. ? 

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well. Maybe everyone that interviewed stays in the pool until all selected applicants accept their seats. I was told they have 12 days to accept or decline their seats. Anyways, I'm working on reapplying as we speak 😞

33 minutes ago, AspiringPA2020 said:

Received the call on Friday! Congratulations to everyone who got their acceptance as well. Looking forward to starting 2022 with you all!

To those still waiting, keep your head up, I'm hopeful more acceptance calls are on the way!

Are these acceptances from the current cycle?

Is it too late to apply lmaoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dreamerpa1234 said:

Has anyone who got the email saying they would hear back no later then August 20th about their final decision hear anything yet? I know my chances are not looking to great right now at this point in time. I already have my application ready for next cycle, but I still have a little hope left. I just don’t want to have missed an email or call or something. 

I had received that email as well and got an acceptance call July 16th. The call was from an "unknown" number and I almost did not answer it. I know they would have left a voicemail had I not answered because the other applicants that got acceptance calls on July 1st mentioned they had received voicemails. If I were you  I would reach out and ask what the status of you application is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I had received an email stating to fill out a form on whether or not to be considered for an early decision applicant. I have never applied for early decision before, and had not seen anything in the school stating what would occur if I would sign up for that. I have read that by agreeing to early decision applicant that you would have to deny every other school that has given you an acceptance, would that be the same for this school as well? Nothing ever stated that on the website. I just wonder if I am able to turn away the interview if given one when I have accepted ano

On 8/26/2021 at 1:24 PM, ka20br21pa said:

Just posting an update for the thread in case anyone is interested: I received an email offering me a spot on the alternate list on 8/9. The alternate list is unranked. Fingers crossed! And congrats to all that were accepted 🙂

I was offered a seat on Friday after being placed on the alternate list. Don’t give up. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...