University of Michigan- Flint Winter 2022

1 hour ago, MommabearPA said:

Really?!? They told my group not to contact them unless we haven’t heard by the 8th! Ha

my heart is a fluttering mess waiting for July to start tomorrow! 

I was also told July 1st-8th was the time frame, and to contact after that. Did anyone else get an email inviting them to this years PA school webinar for UM though? Kinda made me scared that I’m on a rejection list and they’re expecting me to reapply

9 minutes ago, kaysaypa said:

I was also told July 1st-8th was the time frame, and to contact after that. Did anyone else get an email inviting them to this years PA school webinar for UM though? Kinda made me scared that I’m on a rejection list and they’re expecting me to reapply

I got that email too it kinda just looked like a standard email like we are on a list from the grad school.

• Like 1

On behalf of the class of 2023, congratulations on your acceptances!! I genuinely mean it when I say I’m excited for you to join in on the fun. Remember to take as much time before January as you can to travel safely, see your friends, watch TV, and have “do nothing all day” days. 🙂 
Everyone in this thread, accepted or not, will be great! See ya soon!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, LalalauraB said:

On behalf of the class of 2023, congratulations on your acceptances!! I genuinely mean it when I say I’m excited for you to join in on the fun. Remember to take as much time before January as you can to travel safely, see your friends, watch TV, and have “do nothing all day” days. 🙂 
Everyone in this thread, accepted or not, will be great! See ya soon!

Thank you for all of your support from both yourself and all of the first cohort students! Can’t wait to meet everyone!😊

• Like 1

Congrats to all those that secured their seats! I sadly have not gotten a call, however I just received an email from them stating they would let everyone know the status of their applications by August 20th. Has anyone else received this email? I guess I'm not really sure what it means. Do I hold out hope? Anyone have any thoughts or insight on this? Thanks

We have 12 days to accept or decline the seat. It seems like you are probably waitlisted and depending on how many decline they will go through the waitlist until they fill up all the seats. They don't want to decline you yet, so that's a good thing. Good luck! 

19 minutes ago, KaylenE said:

Congrats to all those that secured their seats! I sadly have not gotten a call, however I just received an email from them stating they would let everyone know the status of their applications by August 20th. Has anyone else received this email? I guess I'm not really sure what it means. Do I hold out hope? Anyone have any thoughts or insight on this? Thanks

Hi! Don't give up on hope just yet! What this basically means is that you have been waitlisted. They'll have another session of interviews and then again look at applicants from the previous interview dates and compare outcomes then. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, KaylenE said:

I received this email as well… not giving up hope yet. Congratulations to all who have taken a seat! 

On 7/2/2021 at 1:16 PM, KaylenE said:

I received this e-mail too. Wondering if they sent it to everyone who didn’t get an invite. So basically, nobody was rejected? We’re all “on the waitlist” possibly. ?