University of Michigan- Flint Winter 2022

Hey everyone, since they are ahead of schedule this year do you think we would be notified about our acceptance by at least the beginning of august? I was accepted at a program out of state that starts September 1st, so it’s cutting it close if I don’t hear back by august, but I would much rather state in state if I could. 

Just now, Studentxx said:

Hey everyone, since they are ahead of schedule this year do you think we would be notified about our acceptance by at least the beginning of august? I was accepted at a program out of state that starts September 1st, so it’s cutting it close if I don’t hear back by august, but I would much rather state in state if I could. 

I'm sure we will hear back by July. However I would ask this question during your interview and let them know. 

For everyone asking about the interview format: 

It says on the sign up cheat I believe that it will be 2 one on one interviews, last year was with a community PA and a faculty member, a written portion (2 prompts last year), and then a Q&A with the faculty and students for any additional questions!

Good luck everyone! Go blue🥰

Btw: The faculty members are great! The interviews covered any questions I had and they are all so friendly! It was apparent they were just as excited as us to be there!

• Like 2

On 4/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, DanaJur said:

For everyone asking about the interview format: 

It says on the sign up cheat I believe that it will be 2 one on one interviews, last year was with a community PA and a faculty member, a written portion (2 prompts last year), and then a Q&A with the faculty and students for any additional questions!

Good luck everyone! Go blue🥰

Btw: The faculty members are great! The interviews covered any questions I had and they are all so friendly! It was apparent they were just as excited as us to be there!

Thank you so much for the clarification! Best of luck with your interview! 

On 4/27/2021 at 3:52 PM, Studentxx said:

I am in the same boat here. I will have to know of my status before July. Curious what they say Interview day

On 4/27/2021 at 3:52 PM, Studentxx said:

Hi, I emailed them and they said we will know within 3 weeks of the interview date because I will need to know before September as well!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I hope your doing well and that your interviews went well. I received an email today to complete a survey about the early admissions interview, however, I was interviewed for regular admissions so I am not sure if it was mistakenly sent to me or if it was just a typo in the email. I was wondering if anyone else who interviewed recently also received this email?

I was regular admission also, just a question but, does anyone know how many applicants that they are taking out of the "regular admission" pool and how many out of the "early" group. I know its around 50 all together but are all 50 from the regular pool?  ... Im always trying to calculate my chances in my head ha! Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 7:46 PM, renadaw said:

Me too! I'm leaving the country tomorrow for a week and a half and may not have cell service. I don't want to miss the possible phone call. Was debating on emailing them.

OMGoodness! SAME thing happened to me! I was out of the country until a few days ago and was SO anxious I was missing a call the entire time as well!

3 minutes ago, MommabearPA said:

My anxiety is at an all time low waiting for the 1st! I want this so so bad! I keep praying (or maybe begging) that this is it! I check this forum all the time! Hope everyone is handling the wait well!!! 

It’s almost time y’all! Fingers crossed! 

😅 Same here!!! Thinking positive thoughts

Did they say we would hear back on July 1st?