Barry class of 2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

My name is Brendan, I am a Graduate of the Miami location. First, would like to congratulate everyone on their acceptance as it is a huge accomplishment. For those still interviewing, best of luck! I currently rent out my apartment in Miami to Barry PA students. I have a 2 bedroom/ 2bathroom condo near Aventura area. There is an open bedroom for August 2021 and would like to offer it up to students in the incoming class. The other bedroom is occupied by a 1st year soon to be second year male student. If you're interested please reach out to me at Brendanheitz@yahoo.com. Also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the program, Miami or being a PA in general. 

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, mfcfpa said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone here know if the current upcoming (Aug 2022 start) class is filled? 

Any insight is appreciated! I’m just waitlisted and have already reapplied so I’m trying to somewhat quiet my mind from constantly wondering what’s going on.