PCOM vs. Thomas Jefferson

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on your acceptances!

I am currently finishing up my clinical year of PA school at TJU East Falls, and I have rotated alongside several PCOM PA students/medical students. Both programs have stellar reputations in the community and both the PCOM students and my fellow classmates (including myself) appear to be equally prepared for clinicals. I personally feel as if my program (TJU) did a great job of preparing me to enter the workforce, in just a few short months I might add (yay!). I didn't personally apply to PCOM but I have only heard good things about it from the PCOM students Ive met. If I were you I would look into the minor differences between the 2 programs such as curriculum style, tuition cost, etc. when making a decision, because as far as the education/academics of the 2 programs are concerned they are more or less the same. Both programs yield well trained physician assistants and have exceptionally strong PANCE scores. You're in a great spot to be, take your pick!

Good luck!