Current PA-S offering Personal Statement Reviews and Mock Interview

Hey all! If you're a Pre-PA student and are getting ready to apply next cycle and have no idea how to start your personal statement or have written it and need feedback or editing, this is for you! My name is Michelle and am a current PA student studying in Boston. I got accepted to PA school on my first round with multiple interview requests! I am coaching Pre-PA students in my own program who are currently undergraduate students. 

I offer personal statement reviews, secondary application questions, how to strengthen your next round of application and 1:1 run -through mock interview via Zoom with feedback and Q&A opportunities! 30-minute or 60-minute sessions are offered. If you are interested or have any questions, email me at yourpacoach@gmail.com! I would love to connect with you 🙂