MEDEX Kona Interview 01/16/21

6 hours ago, Npack said:

So excited! What is everyone’s background? Would love to setup a zoom session beforehand to meet you all!

I’m super excited too! My history is a bit long, but in general, non-trad originally from CA but have been living in Hawaii for the last 8 years. The desire to be in healthcare began when I moved to HI after seeing how badly they need PCPs. So far, looks like it’s just you and me Npack. So...tell me a bit about yourself 😊

12 hours ago, JayZlee said:

I’m super excited too! My history is a bit long, but in general, non-trad originally from CA but have been living in Hawaii for the last 8 years. The desire to be in healthcare began when I moved to HI after seeing how badly they need PCPs. So far, looks like it’s just you and me Npack. So...tell me a bit about yourself 😊

That’s awesome! What brought you to HI originally?

I am from Utah, with a lot of family and friends in Hawaii. I’ve been in healthcare for six years, currently working in Emergency Med. 

My husband’s family is from Oahu. So after we got married I moved to HI. I did some shadowing in private practice and then was a Scribe in the ER for a while. After that I worked as an MA in a family practice.

Utah, nice and beautiful....though I’ve never been, but hope to someday. What do you do in Emergency Medicine? 

It’s great that you have so much family here. Have you ever been to the Big Island?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, CantuD said:

Hi,

Congrats on the invitation! I have not seen anyone post or reply since I posted on 17 Dec. I am available to zoom anytime between now and 08 Jan

I think we've all been a bit busy with the holidays. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I'm free late afternoon on the 6th, 12th and 15th. 

Here are some times. I’m not sure we can all meet together, but I’m available on weekends to chat. Send me a DM and let me know what number works for you :)

1: Sat 01/02 12pm HST

2: Sun 01/03 12pm HST

3: Wed 01/06 6pm HST

4: Fri 01/08 6pm HST

5: Sat  01/09 12pm HST

6: Sun 01/10 12pm HST

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:06 AM, LisaS said:

Hi and CongrAts to all. I am a first student in the Anchorage cohort. If I am available I happy to pop into your pre interview Zoom to answer questions and offer insight. 
Just let me know. 

Thanks Lisa! It’d be great to have you join us on 01/06 at 6pm HST if possible. Let me know. Happy New Year 🥳

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...