My coursework/app wasnt verified?!

hey you guys,

I didn't know I was suppose to verify my coursework separately. CASPA had my transcript, pa applications each school ready to go and when I submitted it. i thought that was it and obviously i paid each program. CASPA nor did the programs tell me that my application coursework was not verify. Yes i did match my courses to each pa program but i was in a different window and it didnt me on that window i needed to verify. Until recently I log back in to see what's going on and went on PTE (prof transcript entry). Now it's been 3 months since the deadline. I'm just so shock right now what happened. Even though I submitted everything before the deadline, do you guys think the programs will look at my application even though the coursework was verify so late now? Now my money that went into those applications is now down in the drain. Obviously Im in fault but still.

• 4 weeks later...