selling Rosh Review PANCE 365 account and other PANCE prep books

Hi there,

I am selling:

1. PANCE 365 (Rosh Review, expired on 2/7/2021): $30.

2. PANCE Prep Pearls (used &marked, 70% new, bought in 2018): $10

3. Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistant (used &marked, 80% new, bought in 2018): $10.

Please email me li.littlepotato@gmail.com (prefer) or message me if you are interested. 

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dogrgreat
      Hello Everyone, 
      Just wanted to get everyone's opinion about using uworld for PANCE Prep?  
      I haven't taken the PANCE yet but so far I'm really liking the types of question on UWorld. It's really easy to filter questions by topics and the questions seem to test more application than simple recall. I also like the hi-lighting and note taking functions in the q bank.
      My routine right now is following an 8 week outlined guide. I've been going over topics in the blueprint in PPP (3 hours) and answering about 120-180?s a day on U World. I'm still a few months out from my test date. I'm hoping that's enough. I have an additional 2 weeks spaced in there for full length mock exams. 
      Let me know if you have other suggestions or recommendations. 
    • By dwy789
      Sharing a new board prep site!

A la carte question banks & 1 hour individual or group study sessions with cases/board style questions!
      passpaboards.com

• By JamesHealth
      Dear PA Student,
             My name is Dr. Leonard. I am a physician assistant and a PA educator. With the ongoing pandemic my concern for the future of the current PA students, especially those on clinical rotations, concerns me. This is why I am emailing students about PA Excel and their HELP line for PANCE review. I used this program 6 years ago and it has only gotten better! It is a PANCE review like no other. I do NOT work for PA Excel, although I may do some anatomy and physiology review for them in the future, but I love and believe in their product!
            But check them out for yourselves, do your homework but I can guarantee this program is the best and most affordable. And because I am such a big shot, lol jk, no but I know the CEO, he gave me my own code to give students to get them 30% off. I was like, a third? That is crazy. Anyways, I hope you use it. Feel free to give this code: evan30 to anyone and everyone you care too whom you think would benefit from this impressive PANCE review. They have virtual clinical rotations as well that are ARC-PA approved; if your PA program is struggling to get clinical rotations during this pandemic. 
      Here is the direct link:
      https://helpcampus.com/membership-options/?_s2member_vars=page..level..1..page..78996..Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_sig=1586375631-f3148aa7ff0f97cb30a3a2450088f0f8
      But here is the main website page in case you think I am sending you some crazy spam link lol:
      https://paexcel.com/
      Twenty-five universities use PA Excel for their entire program to use. I think this is a good way to a. stay fresh for rotations and b. prepare for the PANCE. Again, the discount code is evan30.
      Best of Luck and Good Studying,
                                                       Dr. Leonard, MS, PA-C
    • By JamesHealth
      Dear PA Student,
             My name is Dr. Leonard. I am a physician assistant and a PA educator. With the ongoing pandemic my concern for the future of the current PA students, especially those on clinical rotations, concerns me. This is why I am emailing students about PA Excel and their HELP line for PANCE review. I used this program 6 years ago and it has only gotten better! It is a PANCE review like no other. I do NOT work for PA Excel, although I may do some anatomy and physiology review for them in the future, but I love and believe in their product!
            But check them out for yourselves, do your homework but I can guarantee this program is the best and most affordable. And because I am such a big shot, lol jk, no but I know the CEO, he gave me my own code to give students to get them 30% off. I was like, a third? That is crazy. Anyways, I hope you use it. Feel free to give this code: evan30 to anyone and everyone you care too whom you think would benefit from this impressive PANCE review.
      Here is the direct link:
      https://helpcampus.com/membership-options/?_s2member_vars=page..level..1..page..78996..Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_sig=1586375631-f3148aa7ff0f97cb30a3a2450088f0f8
      But here is the main website page in case you think I am sending you some crazy spam link lol:
      https://paexcel.com/
      Twenty-five universities use PA Excel for their entire program to use. I think this is a good way to a. stay fresh for rotations and b. prepare for the PANCE. Again, the discount code is evan30.
      Best of Luck and Good Studying,
                                                       Dr. Leonard, MS, PA-C
    • By SheaPA
      Hi Fellow PA friends! 
      I am a second year student at Chapman University, recently pulled from my rotation d/t COVID-19. I know this has been a trying time for all of us, personally my program won't be resuming clinical rotations until mid may, so we are stuck doing online independent study/PANCE prep. 
      My program is using U-World and I wanted to reach out and offer you all a free 90- subscription for you to try out while we are stuck at home! They have really in-depth detailed questions that in my opinion have been on par with the level of difficulty of my EOR exams. They have a large question bank and offer great explanations with the ability to make flash cards, track your progress and so much more. 
      Here is the link to get signed up if you're interested! 🙂
      Best of luck to you all friends and remember, we will get through this! 

https://www.uworld.com/app/index.html#/discountcode/STUDENT-847531-2020

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More