Offering FREE and PERSONALIZED Advice!

Hi all,

I was accepted into PA school about 2 months ago and since then I've been meeting with pre-PA applicants to spend 1-1.5 hours of my time with you to answer any application related questions you have, provide you with ways to make you more competitive, or to just boost your morale on the whole process. This advise is FREE and based around YOU- nothing generic or pricey!

About me: 2 time applicant, 2.9 sGPA and 3.1 cGPA, 3000+ PCE.... you'll learn more about me during our call! 

The "catch": well there's really none! All I ask is that you donate to my charity either what you think our advising session was worth or what you are able to contribute. I do NOT take any of the donations- all go to the local homeless and low income communities in my neighborhood (check out worthyof.org for more info)

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Edited by EPPA20