Sign in to follow this  
marvi1kd

CMU 2012-2013 Application Cycle

I plan to submit my app in early August after summer semester grades are posted. Hopefully I will be in consideration for the first round of interviews which is, from what I was told usually in late September. Any thoughts on this?

Hey just wanted to say good luck to you guys - I'm from the Mt. Pleasant area (my mom still lives in MP) and I did my undergrad at Central. I moved out East and will be doing PA school out here, but it makes me happy that CMU has such a strong and competitive PA program. If anyone has questions about CMU/ MP (though NOT about the PA program because that started after I left), I would be happy to answer.

Best of luck!! See you at the UCup and the Bird. :smile:

They have started to send out interview invites. I know 2 girls who have received them and one person who is already accepted to the program. Hopefully I get a phone call sooooooon :/

I just had my interview today. I felt like it went really well but it's hard to gauge those sometimes. I had my CASPA app complete at the end of June, sent my secondary to Central around the beginning of July and got the call for the interview on Friday the 7th. Good luck to everyone!

I emailed CMU a couple days ago regarding my app status and they said that everything was completed next step is for them to review it.. so they still have a lot to review and invite just in case there are others waiting like me :)