Low Science GPA/High Overall/Good GRE... anybody get accepted with similar?

I have just submitted my app for June 2013 and am a little worried because my CASPA science GPA was a little lower than I thought. A couple questions for anyone who knows or has opinions:

Does Nova Orlando combine behavioral science GPA with other sciences for overall science GPA?

Will they even review my app with a science GPA of 2.82 and three more science classes to take? My overall undergrad and grad GPA is a 3.4. I am a former division one softball player and struggled freshman year at Seton Hall while trying to play softball, work, attend as a bio major and raise my infant daughter... this led to a few bad science grades. I transferred schools and changed majors, still played D-1 softball and most of my grades since have been A's, but I am concerned because my science GPA is lower than what they want. My GRE was a 1200 (154 and 153 on new scale.) I am hoping I will at least get an interview... any thoughts? Thanks for your help in advance!! Nervous and hate the waiting process.

If you have 3 more science classes to take then work your *** off and get A's in them. Send the program an email saying that you know your science GPA is low, but you have 3 more classes to add to that. They will likely put your app on hold until they receive those grades, so hopefully you are taking at least 2 of them in the fall semester.

Archived