PA PRE-REQ

I recommend looking at some programs you’re interested in and check their prereqs. Some will want upper level bio, some want biochem, but it all depends on the program. I took biochem because I had just taken organic chem and thought it might help boost my GPA (they’re very similar courses), but in the long run I probably didn’t need biochem.

Go for the course that you think will give you the best grade. If you are confident that you can get an "A" in either, look up some books and skim through some pages and figure out which one strikes your fancy more. IMHO I'd go with Biochem for the same reasons UGoLong mentioned. During clinical year, your preceptors will  likely ask you questions regarding information that was taught in a Biochem course. Hope this helps. Best of luck.