MEDEX Seattle Interview 12/12/20

Hello! I thought I’d start a thread for the group interviewing for Seattle on Dec 12th. We can use this space to get to know each other, which will be nice since the interview is on zoom this year! 

I’m originally from Northern California and have been living in Seattle for the past year. I currently work as a medical scribe but worked as an EMT in the past. 

Can’t wait to meet you all!

• Like 2

Hello! Congrats! I’ll be interviewing on the 12th, as well. 

I was born and raised in Washington and have lived in Bellevue pretty much my whole life, minus my undergrad at WSU, (I know, I’m a coug 😆 but would love to become a husky, also!) and have been working as a medical assistant for the past five years. Definitely nervous for the interview, but super excited! 

Can’t wait you meet everyone!

Nicole

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PAtraining said:

Hey guys! Congrats! I'm also interviewing on Dec 12th. If you guys would like to do a Zoom meeting prior to the interview let me know. I heard it'll be a group interview, some of us might be in the same group so it would be nice to see familiar faces on interview day.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Jennie 

hi Jennie, 

Yes! that will be great. i am available only the weekend.  

Thank You

Eqraa

Hello everyone,

Thank you for starting this thread! I am also interviewing on the 12th and am really excited to meet you all. I was born and raised in Ellensburg, Washington and went to UW for my undergrad. I think getting to know each other on zoom is a great idea and weekends work well for me as well!

Josie

8 hours ago, nberoukas said:

Hi everyone!

I’m not sure I’m going to be able to make the zoom meeting today. Would anyone be interested in meeting again sometime next weekend?

Nicole

I’m in the same boat Nicole... I work nights and this is my day 3... I slept through the zoom call... how did it go??? Are there plans for another one?? 

Hello fellow Candidates! 

My name is Peter and I am also interviewing on December 12th! I was happy to see this thread with everyone. I am beyond excited for this opportunity and can't wait to meet y'all! I would be willing to have a zoom meeting  with anyone this week if possible to meet 

I have lived lived in Washington my whole life and completed my undergrad in state at WSU. I have had experience as an EMT working in the Seattle area. I am currently working part time as an ER Technician at MulitCare Good Samaritan ED, and will be starting a full time position as an ED Tech at Swedish First Hill! I am starting my orientation with swedish on Monday and am excited to begin! 

I am looking forward to meeting you all, and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone getting an interview!

Peter

On 11/19/2020 at 12:46 AM, nberoukas said:

Hello! Congrats! I’ll be interviewing on the 12th, as well. 

I was born and raised in Washington and have lived in Bellevue pretty much my whole life, minus my undergrad at WSU, (I know, I’m a coug 😆 but would love to become a husky, also!) and have been working as a medical assistant for the past five years. Definitely nervous for the interview, but super excited! 

Can’t wait you meet everyone!

Nicole

Hello Nicole!

Fellow Coug here, I understand the feeling and also would love to be a husky as well! I thought i might be the only one in this situation 😅

Peter

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

I know I am a little late to the party, but it was fun to read about everyone. I am currently a medical scribe for 5 emergency departments in the Greater Tacoma Area and for an orthopedic company. I am nervous, but very excited for this weekend's interview. I look forward to seeing familiar names. Good luck everyone!

Joeli