Issues with COVID-19 Transcript Delay Form

CASPA failed to process my application before the deadline of October 1. They apparently had an issue processing the COVID—19 Transcript Delay Form. I checked in both through phone and email, and still, they failed to verify prior to the deadline. I submitted all material July. 
has anyone else had this issue? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kkay113
      I am a PA student, finishing up didactic year right now. Are you stressed and have questions about CASPA, shadowing, volunteering, patient care hours, letter of rec, and your personal statement?? I am willing to help during this stressful time! 
      I received interview invites from 8 schools and attended 5 interviews. Out of those 5 I was accepted to 4 PA schools and ultimately wound up at my top choice program.
      Preparing and applying to PA school is the most stressful part! Let me take some of the stress away for you!
      My rates are $15 for a personal statement review, $20 for a 30min zoom call to go over your application, $30 for a 60min zoom call to go over your application. If you want help with something not listed please email me and we will figure something out.
      Email: kaylapahelp@yahoo.com
    • By FromMic2Meds
      Hey everyone, I am putting together my application for the upcoming cycle. I am at the part where I am inputting my transcript and can't figure out how to classify some courses taken as part of my Health Sciences major which kind of 'umbrellas' subjects under health care.
      The course in question is: Marketing in Healthcare. 
      My dilemma is classifying this under either:
      Health Science Marketing Health Science Administration Please help 🙃
    • By COVIDquestions
      Would people please reply with the name of their PA school and if you have:
      -mandatory in-person lectures (and since when)
      -optional online lectures
      -online lectures only
      My school has required all classes in person since August 2020 even though COVID numbers are worse now than they were in the summer. They tell us it's required for accreditation, but I am finding out several PA schools are either all online or give their students an option. I understand requiring skills labs and exams in-person, but lectures in person seem unnecessary and irresponsible. Knowing that many schools have an option for online lectures would help us make a better case to stay safer at home. Thanks for your help!
    • By neverknowsbest
      Hello, this is my first time posting on this website and am hoping to get some help. I just made a profile on the CASPA website recently. When I went to look for these two programs I am interested in I could not find them. Do programs not show up until certain times during the year? Thank you in advance. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More