Saving Money for PA School

I took a 3-week vacation in January, but otherwise did not take any time off immediately before starting my program.  Worked full-time until July 31st and started my program the following Monday 😬

As for savings, I have a big chunk of change I had originally intended to put towards the down payment on a home; then I decided to go to PA school, so there went that 😂.  I would like at least some of those savings to be left by the time I finish in 2022, so I'm making withdrawals only for living expenses.  Everything else (i.e. tuition) is being paid for with loans.

• Like 1

I will be starting in January and taking six weeks off before school. Everything ive read on the forum and Reddit has said to take as much time off as you can and enjoy your freedom. Ill be taking out loans to pay for my rent etc but everything else I have a small nest egg saved up to last me two years of school. 

• Like 1