Virtual PCE

I do telemedicine (from home) and, frankly, it would be hard to get PCE as a student. You might be able to be an MA in the office and set up telemedicine calls. My MA calls the patients, gets their complaints, updates their meds and vitals, and then sets up follow-up appointments and tests. He does that on my two days and, at other times, he works in the office rooming patients, etc.

27 minutes ago, UGoLong said:

I do telemedicine (from home) and, frankly, it would be hard to get PCE as a student. You might be able to be an MA in the office and set up telemedicine calls. My MA calls the patients, gets their complaints, updates their meds and vitals, and then sets up follow-up appointments and tests. He does that on my two days and, at other times, he works in the office rooming patients, etc.

Ok thank you so much for responding. I will see what’s out there.