12/05/20 Kona Interview

Hello all,

I also received an invite to interview. Doing a little zoom meeting beforehand sounds like a great idea to get to know each other and maybe calm the nerves a bit. I have heard that it will be group interviews and we will breakout into different groups throughout the day. 

Congrats everyone! I've read over some different forums and the format I read about so far is that there will be 2 interviewers and 3 applicants for each interview and that there will be 3 of those throughout the day. Not exactly sure how accurate that is but it will definitely help to get to know each other a little before the big day. The week of works for me if that works for everyone too. 

Heya!

I'll be seeing all of you on the 5th and I'm very excited! I'd love to be apart of the zoom to get to know you guys a bit before the interview. I just had another interview where it was a 2 on 2, and it was lovely to have the camraderie of another applicant in the "room". Congrats, Y'all!

• Like 1

Thanks so much prey! This will be my first time interviewing much less virtually so that really helps to know a little beforehand to calm these crazy nerves. 

And LenMar, try messaging Cjasman1 about the zoom meeting. I believe she is setting it up and getting everyone's emails. So far we're looking at 11/29. 

Looking forward to meeting you all 🙂

• Like 2

Definitely exciting/ nerve racking. Are we still planning on meeting Sunday? I am definitely down, but I am currently located in France, 11 hours ahead of Hawaii time  So if it is possible I would prefer sometime in the morning Hawaii time or late enough in the evening so that I can wake up early Monday to join the call. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I've spoken to a few people and we were hoping to have our Sunday (11/29) meeting at 9AM HST. Please message me if this a time is an issue with your schedule. I will send the Zoom link via email to everyone the day prior. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and excited to meet everyone! 

9am HST works for me too. Thanks again for arranging the zoom call. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone 🙂 hope everyone had a good thanksgiving as well. And I’ve been a nervous wreck since I got the invitation to interview so it’s nice to know I’m not the only one freaking out haha. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone! See you all tomorrow morning.