AAPA response to AMA #stopthecreep campaign

2 hours ago, LT_Oneal_PAC said:

Excellent! Possibly the best response ever!

again another “no BS tolerated” response from AAPA. Join the AAPA!

https://www.aapa.org/news-central/2020/11/aapas-response-to-amas-stopscopecreep-campaign/?fbclid=IwAR2-p77KSe8ttL3EUHxcYDJfjkzKH-Hy0vkjb3U129_cw0yw7rPvvj-Vd-Q

Damn. That will bring me back into the fold.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, CAdamsPAC said:

Great reply, but it needs a national media blitz to go with it! I would throw in money to finance a national media campaign to support PAs and educate the public!!

Could that backfire?  I think it could. Kinda like debunking the vaccine-autism link actually has proven counterproductive. :-S

9 minutes ago, rev ronin said:

Could that backfire?  I think it could. Kinda like debunking the vaccine-autism link actually has proven counterproductive. :-S

Maybe, but if the AMA has launched a nationwide attack on our profession, shouldn't the AAPA's response be directed  to that audience? Why should this blatant misrepresentation be allow to stand without a response?