Anybody applying/applied to Tufts PA program?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a very low-key sort of day where you first meet with the program director for a power point presentation. He is very informative and takes the time to speak with you about questions or concerns that you may have regarding the new program. Then, you are called to speak with your first interviewer who talks to you for a bout 20ish minutes or so before you are brought back out to the main part of the office to wait for your second interviewer.

As for the interviews, they are seriously very laidback. Honestly, my two interviewers merely asked about my current life situation, what I am doing, what my plans are... You will, of course, be asked why you are particularly interested in the program and why you wish to pursue a career as a PA, but if you're applying to the program, there's a great chance that you already know these answers! Bring questions and some enthusiasm and you'll be great.

Best of luck! :)

I first heard of the program late August and submitted my application early October. I am currently waiting to hear back about their decision! Has anyone else interviewed or have additional information for the January 2013 class? For those of you that interviewed did you end up choosing Tufts? What were your stats if you don't mind sharing? The waiting period is killing me! Best of luck to everyone :)

Hey nutella! I am hoping to hear soon as well! I am in CA and wasn't aware of the program to submit my application early like the others. Your stats are great!! My GPA is not awesome (3.2), but I have 6500+ hrs hands on experience. Let me know if you hear anything about the interview! Best of luck! Congrats to those that were accepted! :)

For you guys who submitted in October and the wait is killing you guys.. imagine me who submitted July 5th, was offered the interview in July, interviewed in August (when I was told I was going to be notified October 1st) and still haven't received a response! lol I received an update on September 28th that they extended the deadline so I am still being considered but still... I'm definitely getting antsy waiting !

Archived