Anybody applying/applied to Tufts PA program?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest pckate21

I applied to Tufts too and am interviewing on the 25th...no doubt that they will get their accreditation as they are extremely well known in the New England area as an excellent health sciences school. Submitted my application late June I believe? And heard from them regarding the interview around mid-late July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a different kind of interview than others, but I can provide information based on my experience: they let me come in and interview on a day that they typically don't hold interviews, so I was the only one there that day. It only lasted for two and a half hours, but I got a really good sense of the program. I started the day touring the facilities (which are amazing BTW!) w/ the program director, Richard, and then he gave me a power point presentation about the program. Next, I had two one-on-one interviews, one with the director of the clinical phase, Tony, and one with the director of the didactic phase, Louise. They asked the usual PA school interview questions, but it felt much more like a conversation than an interview. Everyone I met was incredibly smart, really friendly, and made me feel very relaxed. Tufts is definitely high up on my list after interviewing, I can tell this is going to be an INCREDIBLE program! Good luck to all who are interviewing!

I just received an offer to join the program! I got an email from Emily C. Keily, the Director of Admissions of the Public Health & Professional Degree Programs stating a "favorable admissions decision" would be available to me online through the GAMS site at midnight tonight! So excited! I interviewed 2 days ago, Wednesday 9/26/12 for anyone who is interested.

I just received an offer to join the program! I got an email from Emily C. Keily, the Director of Admissions of the Public Health & Professional Degree Programs stating a "favorable admissions decision" would be available to me online through the GAMS site at midnight tonight! So excited! I interviewed 2 days ago, Wednesday 9/26/12 for anyone who is interested.

CONGRATS! i am interviewing in 3 weeks!! so nervous!

Archived