2012-2013 Application Cycle

Thanks for the update Carolyn! That is reassuring yet anxiety provking as it is now the 1st. I will be doubling my obsessive email checking efforts :wink: In all seriousness, very best of luck to you all and congrats on the hard work we have already put in. Hope to meet many of you when we get our interviews. Please keep posting!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone, I am very excited. I have been to Charleston and visited MUSC twice, & really fell in love with the school and the city. I am hoping for good news for everyone else in the near future

to shannon:

- I am graduating with a bachelor of science in cognitive science with minors in biology and psychology in may of 2013, from the University of Delaware

- cumGPA: 3.99, sGPA: 3.98

- GRE: 307

- I have about 3500+ hours as a CNA in a pediatric hospital and long term nursing facility for children

- I have shadowed some PAs in primary care, pediatrics, as well as cardiothoracic surgery

- I have about 700+ hours working in research for child education and genetics (separate projects), and as a chemistry TA

- Volunteer positions: high school softball coach, mentor for Creative Mentoring, veterinary assistant/volunteer, and a few other small projects here and there

Good luck everybody

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Just found this thread. I just read that the early application interviews went out already??? ughh this is insane. Has anyone heard back for regular admissions?.When I called the other day Latanya said that no decisions would be made until Nov. 30th so I am a little confused here. I need some motivation here because I am giving up on this whole process.

From last year's experience.... I found out from this forum first that all interviews went out and I later received an email. Basically, interview dates are as previously stated and they review early and regular decision together. I believe it takes another 6 +/- weeks and dates will go out again. In the past they didn't send out final rejection emails until mid February when all spots were filled. Best wishes to all.

Archived