Fairleigh Dickinson University 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I received an email saying that they have pushed their start date back a semester and that if you wish to still be considered to reply back on the email. I did but I did not receive any reply or updates back.

Got an update for the interested parties. They’ll be looking through those who opt in this week and next week. And will start setting up interviews early January. Hope for the best for all of you.

Edited by Rionat
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, christian7447 said:

I was invited for an interview! I emailed them on the December 22nd (the day they invited me) that I want to schedule the interview for the 19th of January but haven't received a response yet. I emailed them again this morning, maybe they've been busy? Anyone have a similar experience?

Yes I haven’t received an update either but I am guessing they are busy especially with New Years being so soon. I’m guessing they will send out additional information early January 

2 hours ago, Appu97 said:

I confirmed an interview on the 19th and didn't receive any response since then.

I’ve also asked them if I can interview for the 19th but I haven’t received a response confirming the date. I wasn’t sure if they got my email saying I wanted the 19th to interview so I emailed Nora December 29th and she told me that they are “finalizing the lists and will get back to me early next week.” Maybe they’ve been busy? Has anyone confirmed their interview date?

23 hours ago, christian7447 said:

Okay, so I’m not the only one who hasn’t received a confirmation. Makes me feel better, was getting a bit stressed out about it.

I haven’t gotten a reply either, I am super nervous! Hopefully they will reply this week. does anyone know anything about the virtual interview? Like how long they are or how big the group will be? I’m assuming they are group. 

2 minutes ago, sudowoodo said:

I haven’t gotten a reply either, I am super nervous! Hopefully they will reply this week. does anyone know anything about the virtual interview? Like how long they are or how big the group will be? I’m assuming they are group. 

Interview is from 8:30 - 3, no clue if it'll be a group interview or something else entirely

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, sudowoodo said:

How did it go? I have mine on the 26th, I'm super nervous since it is my first one. 

It went well! We can’t give too much info but it was two 30 minute interview sessions with staff. Before splitting off into your interview rooms they talked about the program and show a presentation. They were all very personable and tried their best to make us comfortable. Just take a deep breath and be yourself!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, christian7447 said:

Does someone know when the last interview date is? Nora said that they will deliberate after that last interview. Ugh the wait is killer

For some reason I thought it was the 26th! When I asked during my interview, they said they will send acceptances out in a few weeks. I feel the same way though, I want to know so bad. 

4 hours ago, sudowoodo said:

For some reason I thought it was the 26th! When I asked during my interview, they said they will send acceptances out in a few weeks. I feel the same way though, I want to know so bad. 

Yea I emailed Nora and she said there’s one mid-February, exactly when that is though, I don’t know.