University of Detroit Mercy 2020-2021 Application

4 hours ago, anneee said:

Do you think they called everyone today or is there hope they will call more tomorrow? 

I definitely feel like they will be calling tomorrow since it’s still a business day and 70 spots is a lot to call in just one day!

Edited by PAene
  • Like 1

Just now, PAene said:

I definitely feel like they will be calling tomorrow since it’s still a business day and 70 spots is a lot to call in just one day!

Wait, I was told they’re only calling 50 people this time. Okay, well 70 is a lot better than 50 so that makes me feel a little more confident. Hopefully tomorrow works out for the rest of us!! 

1 minute ago, calipa93 said:

Wait, I was told they’re only calling 50 people this time. Okay, well 70 is a lot better than 50 so that makes me feel a little more confident. Hopefully tomorrow works out for the rest of us!! 

I mean from their last zoom meeting in February they said they hold about 70 spots each year but I can’t see why that would change this cycle. 

Just now, PAene said:

I mean from their last zoom meeting in February they said they hold about 70 spots each year but I can’t see why that would change this cycle. 

I probably have my numbers mixed up then because I remember from their meeting they said they interview 100 people and accept 50. But, if you’re saying they’ve done this in previous cycles too, then I most likely have my numbers wrong. 

22 minutes ago, PAene said:

Is it 70 total or 70 for the 2 yr track and 70 for the 3 yr track?

I reached out to Rahima today via email:

Hello,

I have been interviewed for the PA program and was told in the interview as well in email that we would hear back by April 15th. It is April 16 and I have yet to hear anything via email or phone call about my admission status. Is there a delay? Or does it mean if I don't hear back by then I was not accepted and we won't be notified otherwise?

Just now, pahopefull12367 said:

Nothing here. Has anyone reached rahima today? 

I called her but she didn’t answer. I left a voicemail so maybe she will call back, although I imagine she’s super busy right now. I’ll keep you all updated 

I’m thinking Monday too because maybe they’re not on campus on Friday?..I have no idea honestly. Lol yeah now it’s starting to get frustrating for sure because it’s way past the deadline, but I guess we have no choice but to wait.