Have you tried connecting with the local hospitals or clinics in your area? If a hospital has a website and a shadowing opportunity, chances are they have listed that on their website or at least on their social media page, you might wanna check that first.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!
    • By Tmasbama
      I am a junior pre-PA student located between San Antonio and Austin really needing shadowing hours. I understand because of covid this may be more difficult to obtain, but I am a fairly average (maybe slightly below average if I am being honest) candidate and would like to do everything I can to give myself an extra edge. 
    • By mmjpa
      I am looking for online or in person (not hopeful for this at the moment) shadowing opportunities in the La Crosse area. Anywhere in Wisconsin would be amazing as well. 
    • By Brinnlie
      My name is Brinnlie Harward and I am looking for any shadowing opportunities that may be available in the Salt Lake area. 
    • By alphaPA
      I am applying for 2021-22 cycle. I graduated recently and don't have any formal work experience. I am tired of applying to jobs, cold-calling clinics and hospitals for jobs. I even offered to work for free. I am licensed (EKG, and phleb) then also I am getting rejected. Nobody wants to hire anymore, they don't even need free services. I am a person of color, I hope that is not the reason.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More