Faulkner University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, RF123 said:

Hi! How long did it take between submitting your application and receiving an interview invite?

Submitted 1/12 invited to interview 1/14 and interviewed 1/23!! The interview was so so so so relaxed. Such nice people. I wish I could have gone in person,, but they did a great job over zoom. Really felt they wanted to get to know me as a person 🙂 

38 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

Submitted 1/12 invited to interview 1/14 and interviewed 1/23!! The interview was so so so so relaxed. Such nice people. I wish I could have gone in person,, but they did a great job over zoom. Really felt they wanted to get to know me as a person 🙂 

Congrats on interview!! Do they send invites via email? 

17 hours ago, EmilyJean said:

Hey friends! I did my interview via zoom on 1/23. They said I’ll hear back by Friday! If you interviewed on campus, would you mind letting me know your thoughts about the program seeing it in person 🙂 thank you!  Excited for this program! Good luck everyone! 

Everyone was very nice. The PAs that I interviewed with were very friendly, the current students(as well as the class president) were very accommodating and happy to answer any questions. I can't really speak to the quality of the campus because they showed us a bunch of places that won't be as relevant for the second cohort - they're remodeling a Burlington Coat Factory next to campus to be their health science building and anticipate its completion by the time the class of 23 matriculates. 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:26 AM, Tigerfan357 said:

For any Current students, do y'all have recommendations when it comes to textbooks? I know a lot of programs recommend different books but then not really utilize them. Was just wondering

I found the medical communications, ethics, and anatomy textbooks to be the most helpful. 

1 hour ago, Prepa1133 said:

Has anyone heard back from the 1/23 interview?

You should have received an email. Mine came in on 1/27. I was wait listed. I am disappointed, as I feel everything went very well and that the school is a great fit for me, but time will tell. They are conducting interviews through the end of March. The email I received stated: 

Following your interview session, the Admissions Committee has chosen to place you on our waitlist for the upcoming Fall 2021 Cohort. 

While it is impossible to predict if a place in the entering class will become available, we do recognize the importance of time in your planning. Offers of acceptance for the waitlisted applicants will not occur until after final interviews tentatively scheduled for early March. Should it become apparent that we will not be able to offer you admission, we will inform you so that you may plan accordingly.

I received an interview invite for 2/27 today! I am so excited and nervous. Does anyone that has already interviewed have tips or can tell me what to expect? What does the writing prompt entail? Also, how long did it take to hear back from them about their decision?

Edited by Lex411