Faulkner University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, PathtoPAC said:

Congrats to everyone already getting acceptances! And to those of you waitlisted- don't lose hope, I got in off the waitlist. I'm a current student in the inaugural class- feel free to reach out if you have any questions 🙂 

Id love to chat with a current student! what’s it like there??

34 minutes ago, Melmelhub said:

I'm coming from out of state for the interview in January. Anyone local have any hotel suggestions? Or anyone who traveled for the December interview? Thank you!! 

I live in the area. Look for hotels in downtown Montgomery or near Taylor Road at the East Chase shopping center. You'll be in prime location for good food. You could even stay just outside of Montgomery in the Prattville area. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Patricia5827 said:

What are your stats of people who got accepted? 

Overall GPA: 3.72

Science GPA: 3.64

PCE: 4500 hours (working in multiple specialties scribing)

Volunteering: 150 hours

Shadowing: 500 hours

Research: 1200 hours

As far as the interview, I just tried to be myself and answer questions with confidence. They all want you to do well. 

Off topic for those who live here locally or go to school here already, any recommendations for areas to live? Starting to look at that already.

Edited by Tigerfan357
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, cs1956 said:

Id love to chat with a current student! what’s it like there??

It's awesome. The faculty are all supportive and really want you to do well. We have a lot more collaboration than competition and everyone helps each other if they can. Campus is nice, and we will be getting a new building next year! Definitely been a great experience so far. 

• Like 1