Faulkner University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/15/2020 at 1:59 AM, BL2112 said:

Hello, I will be interviewing Dec 19. I am very excited!! I was originally scheduled for dec 12 but received email few days ago that 1st round of interviews were pushed back to scheduling conflict did anyone else get that ???

I'll be interviewing on the 18th! I plan on going on campus. Are you opting for in person or virtual? 

4 hours ago, Tigerfan357 said:

I got an interview invite yesterday and will be interviewing on the 18th on campus. I'm really excited, this is my first cycle. 

Congrats! This is my first cycle as well. I will be interviewing on campus on the 19th. 

1 hour ago, Sunshine2023 said:

Congrats to all those invited to interview! Did anyone contact the program regarding those bogus invites? That is awful IMHO. Just wondering what that was all about. 

I never got an email after my invite saying to ignore it so I'm assuming its a legit invite, but that really is horrible to send out a bunch of invites then turn around and say just kidding, it was a mistake. I'm not sure how that happened. I would be interested to hear that reason as well. 

I'm assuming as the date gets closer they will send out more information on the logistics of the interview day. 

18 minutes ago, Marias224 said:

If anyone is from out of town and unfamiliar with the area, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to give advice on hotels and food. Praying I get an invite to meet you guys. Good luck to you guys!! 

Thank you! I hope that you will hear some good news soon. 😊  

On 10/15/2020 at 1:59 AM, BL2112 said:

Hello, I will be interviewing Dec 19. I am very excited!! I was originally scheduled for dec 12 but received email few days ago that 1st round of interviews were pushed back to scheduling conflict did anyone else get that ???

Hi! How long did it take between submitting your application and receiving an interview invite?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Marias224 said:

Did you apply through CASPA and just not have time to submit your supplemental before they emailed you? 

Pretty much, I started my supplemental one day, and finished and submitted it on a different day. I received that email somewhere in between. If they send you that email as a courtesy—it’s probably because they like what they see on your CASPA application