When applying to a PA fellowship program, does it look bad to have all 3 letters of recommendation from PA Program faculty members?

Hi!! I just came across a residency program I wasn't previously aware of, and will be quickly applying before the deadline of October 31st! It requires 3 letters of recommendation. My program director and another PA faculty member will be providing me with letters of rec but I don't really have anyone else to write me one (especially on such short notice), other than other PA faculty members. There's 2 faculty members I know of who I know will agree to write me a letter, but then that would mean all 3 of my letters of rec are from my PA program faculty members. Will that negatively affect my application since I won't have a letter of rec from a preceptor or MD I worked with on rotations? I feel like it looks bad, but I'm not sure. Please provide some insight, I'm really stressing about this! 

I would think 3 faculty recs would be less desirable. One from faculty is usually required, but I would think clinical preceptors or clinical supervisors/peers would be more informative. But if 3 from faculty is all that you can get then roll with it.

If you could get a letter from someone else, you would. Keep trying, though. 

However, since it sounds like this is all you can get, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Make sure they are good, and hopefully you are selecting people that are well spoken and can write well. Since the alternative is to not apply until you can get different LORs, and that's not a viable option, like dphy83 said: "just roll with it". 

Before PA school, we are told over and over again, it doesn't matter who writes it but what it says about you. Fingers crossed and good luck.