political discussions

Should overt violators of the political discussion rule be banned after warnings?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should overt violators of the political discussion rule be banned after warnings?

• yes
    • no

I think this forum is not the venue for heated political banter. With politics being such a subjective and personal matter I feel that regardless if medicine and politics are deeply intertwined, I never felt like I could ever change someone's opinion, for what I felt was the greater good, on just a few forum posts. What I have done through this forum was establish many contacts and have received, and given, great advice. I have helped people with interviews and helped people with logistics and questions that were school specific. I have even made some friends. So regardless of what the policy states, clearly the advantage of this forum lies with guiding, connecting, and uniting the future, present, and past of PA's and PA candidates, and not with political frotteurism.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many fancy book learnin big words an ideals from some reel smart peeples heer.I'm so glad that they let dum guys like me talk to them ,even if eye don't noe nuttin about whats the smart folks is saying.Thank yall smart guy fore edumacating me bout this reel smart guy stuff. Jus lets me noe if yous have any moore smart stuff you cans learn me!Appreciate it and good knight.

So many fancy book learnin big words an ideals from some reel smart peeples heer.I'm so glad that they let dum guys like me talk to them ,even if eye don't noe nuttin about whats the smart folks is saying.Thank yall smart guy fore edumacating me bout this reel smart guy stuff. Jus lets me noe if yous have any moore smart stuff you cans learn me!Appreciate it and good knight.

Sure

--------------> http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Any time

Archived