DONE with the PANRE Pilot

7 hours ago, mmiller3 said:

My thoughts exactly. I never received any email surveys for feedback, or that would be my first suggestion.

That’s super odd. They sent a survey every single quarter. Responses to the first couple surveys were why they got rid of the 2 minute questions halfway through.

Edited by greenmood

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, tuckered said:

Just finished - national average - who cares.  I mean to retire in 5 - 6 years.  Will I have to go through this again, or am I done?  

You're done.  Finish the other requirements like cat 1's etc and you will be good for 10 years.  This is my LAST re-cert and brother...it feels gooooooooooood!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DizzyJ said:

Anyone else in the pilot check for new certification expiration date??  My original 2 year maintenance expiration was 12/31/2019.  Paid my 2019-2021 maintenance fee.  Given one year extension on my 6 year cycle to finish pilot....Now my expiration is 3/21/2021??

I did the same and it now says this, cut and pasted:

Recertifying Exam Status

Your 9th Year: 2028
Your 10th Year: 2029

Certified PAs can take the recertification exam in the 9th or 10th years of their certification maintenance cycle.

You are due to take a recertification exam by the end of 2029.  

(Or in other words for me...never again! LOL)

So after doing the alt pathway I am now on the 10 year cycle, thank you Jesus.  

Did you fill out the Survey at the end of the cycle!?!?!?  I read if you didn't then they invalidate your participation in the Alt Pathway, extend you 3 months and you have to take the full PANRE test....

...Just kidding, lol... 😄 

On the front page of mine it also says it expires 3/2021, so I'm sure it's some kind of placeholder until they tally up your scores from the alt pathway test.  

Edited by Cideous
  • Haha 1

Ok just to follow-up on the last posters question about our Certification ending on 3/31/2021.  I called the NCCPA and they told me that exp date was to complete all the other things like CME, paying in addition to the alt pathway.  But we will all be getting our alt path results by 12/21/20 and if you passed you are good for 10 years.  So no worries.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cideous said:

Ok just to follow-up on the last posters question about our Certification ending on 3/31/2021.  I called the NCCPA and they told me that exp date was to complete all the other things like CME, paying in addition to the alt pathway.  But we will all be getting our alt path results by 12/21/20 and if you passed you are good for 10 years.  So no worries.  Hope this helps.

Thanks!  I'm less worried.

I see now checking under Cycle 1: 2021 it says 9th year 2028 and 10th year 2029

Edited by DizzyJ
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...