Acceptance from College

Hello all,

I am in my senior year of college and had applied to a decent amount of schools because I read about the low acceptance rates and wanted to increase my chances. I was accepted to 1 school and have more interviews scheduled for others. I feel like a tremendous weight had been lifted off my shoulders and really think I will like this school. I am however hoping that a local school also accepts me so I can save on rent/food etc. I have seen different stats about acceptance rates and average ages upon entering. I will be 22 when the classes start and was curious what the average age of my classmates will be? I have seen different ages, acceptance rates etc. from different sources and they are not consistent with each other. I am extremely grateful and excited but I am also a bit nervous.