2021-2022 Cycle

1 hour ago, Rd219 said:

Does anyone know where to find the MSPA identification code on the acceptance email? Also where and how we are suppose to send the direct deposit? Thank you!

I found mine in the email titled "Welcome to the Cal State Apply application (save this email!)"

Is yours the same numbers as your CASPA id? 

I think we won't get the info for who/where/how to send the direct deposit until we email the program back, send transcripts, and submit the cal state apply app

On 7/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, justtrynabeapa said:

For those who have been accepted and replied to the email, did you get an automatic email in response? 

I clicked the reply button in the email and now I'm questioning if I sent the email correctly 😕 

Yeah I got the auto reply email too saying, "Thank you for your email to the CSUMB Master of Science Physician Assistant (MSPA) program." and something about review the application etc.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 9:20 PM, mardeeezy said:

Got the call this evening!!!! 😭 I can’t believe it!!

On 7/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, 08262020 said:

Has anyone received an e-mail to be waitlisted or for a rejection?

I have faith but I am also wondering if all acceptances went out 😶

Have you received one yet? I’m still waiting as well! 

16 hours ago, scrubmein said:

I havent heard anything yet either. Hoping there is still a chance of being waitlisted! I couldn’t find info about waitlisting on previous years’ forum posts, does anyone know if csumb has one?

-They do have a waitlist, at least I remember them saying that from the interview. Dr Forrest said he would call for acceptances, and email should be sent for 'waitlisted' or 'not considered at this time'. 

- I still haven't heard back, it is a little more challenging because this next cycle is already taking applications for other schools but CSUMB will not review apps til 2022 to start Jan 2023 so the timing is a little off because we would hear back from these other schools this fall to start Fall 2022..hope that makes sense 🙃

3 hours ago, LatinxfuturePA said:

I got an email this morning placing me on the alternate list 🙂. I’m having mix emotions about this 😐

Congrats! Waitlist is the next best thing 🙂

I did as well. Were you able to complete cal state apply? I couldn't find the program on the list and am waiting on a response from admissions about how to proceed.

Edited by scrubmein

6 hours ago, scrubmein said:

Congrats! Waitlist is the next best thing 🙂

I did as well. Were you able to complete cal state apply? I couldn't find the program on the list and am waiting on a response from admissions about how to proceed.

Hi! I'm in the same boat! I was waitlisted too and was also about to complete my Cal State Apply app but I could't find the program. Could you please share what the program replies to you?

18 hours ago, LatinxfuturePA said:

Congrats !! 
I am having the same issue. Let us know what they say 😊

19 hours ago, RBfuturePA said:

Hi! I'm in the same boat! I was waitlisted too and was also about to complete my Cal State Apply app but I could't find the program. Could you please share what the program replies to you?

Looks like the program was locked on Cal State Apply and they are in the process of getting it unlocked. I will check in again with them tomorrow 🙂

Looks like I'm having that same issues as others on the forum.  Is the "MSPA applicant identification code" the Cal State Apply ID in the email sent to all of us? Also, since others couldn't find the program on the application, I selected the MS Physician Assistant Monterey Bay Extension program.  Is this what everyone else selected?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 8:21 AM, jackattack12 said:

Looks like I'm having that same issues as others on the forum.  Is the "MSPA applicant identification code" the Cal State Apply ID in the email sent to all of us? Also, since others couldn't find the program on the application, I selected the MS Physician Assistant Monterey Bay Extension program.  Is this what everyone else selected?

Hi! Going off your question, where did you find the MSPA application ID code? I also received an email to be added to the waitlist but I can't find it!

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, angelicamber said:

Anyone know what level of Spanish is required? Thinking of applying and don't know if it's worth the shot to self study.

Hi ! I know they required at least 1 year of college level Spanish or you can take the CSUMB Spanish placement exam. You can find more info in their website https://csumb.edu/mspa/admissions/

I hope that helps. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...