2021-2022 Cycle

2 hours ago, ultimate3 said:

Does anyone know if we will get an email fro CSUMB that they have received our application?  My CASPA application was verified before the deadline but still haven't heard anything from the school.  Thank you!

They might’ve gotten an influx in applications towards the deadline so maybe it is taking longer but it seems to happen between a day or two 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 12:44 PM, Joemonkey said:

According to a CSUMB MSPA advisor, invites to interview won’t be sent until June.

Thank you for that info! I was wondering if anyone else plans to apply this current cycle 2021-2022 while they continue to wait to hear back from CSUMB?

On 6/1/2021 at 10:37 AM, LYang2020 said:

Thank you for that info! I was wondering if anyone else plans to apply this current cycle 2021-2022 while they continue to wait to hear back from CSUMB?

Hey there! I am definitely applying to other programs this 2021-2022 cycle while waiting to hear back! 

22 hours ago, scrubmein said:

Congratulations everyone! Those of you who received invites - did you get a confirmation yet? I havent heard anything back after completing the form monday, and I noticed my first choice time was removed from the drop down menu.

I have not received confirmation yet after submitting my preferred times. I am guessing they are waiting for everyone to submit theirs to make the arrangements 🙂 If I don't hear back soon we can always contact them directly. 

On 6/17/2021 at 6:10 PM, 08262020 said:

I have not received confirmation yet after submitting my preferred times. I am guessing they are waiting for everyone to submit theirs to make the arrangements 🙂 If I don't hear back soon we can always contact them directly. 

I am so glad somebody else mentioned this. 2020 was my first time applying and this is my first interview so I am really not sure what to expect but I am over the moon. Hopefully we will find out Monday.