California's AB 890 Signed Into Law

51 minutes ago, sas5814 said:

anyone these days who refer to them as such has just awakened from a 20 year coma or has the awareness of a sea sponge. No offense to anyone who was offended....

Best post of the day.  Pure truth.  Physicians are ANYTHING but our friends in today's climate.  I mean as a group, not individuals.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, TexasPA28 said:

This is exactly right.  I work in CV surgery.  I'm a BETTER SURGEON than many of the MDs in my department.  I'm no assistant.  I'M A SURGEON.  

confused, you can be a surgical PA, but I am unsure calling yourself a surgeon is wise.  You can have better surgical skills but at yoda says "this not make you a surgeon" 

33 minutes ago, ventana said:

confused, you can be a surgical PA, but I am unsure calling yourself a surgeon is wise.  You can have better surgical skills but at yoda says "this not make you a surgeon" 

I'm pretty sure he was making a point of the nonsensical suggestion that most PAs are better than their physicians. Might be true here and there but was just too broad, foolish, and dogmatic to be given creedance.

I'm really tired this morning so I am not my usual PC self