Question concerning the PANCE

Im in the middle of my didactic year, experiencing massive amounts of frustration and I'm wondering if it's warranted. For the PANCE, did you find that you were tested on minutiae or were you tested more on the broad scope of conditions? At this point, a fair majority of our exams are minutiae but we've been told all along that we're being prepared for the big exam. So any input is appreciated, especially from those who may have taken it since they made changes.

Thanks, Brandon

Im in the middle of my didactic year, experiencing massive amounts of frustration and I'm wondering if it's warranted. For the PANCE, did you find that you were tested on minutiae or were you tested more on the broad scope of conditions? At this point, a fair majority of our exams are minutiae but we've been told all along that we're being prepared for the big exam. So any input is appreciated, especially from those who may have taken it since they made changes.

Thanks, Brandon

hey drb2b, shouldn't your name be pab2b?

Archived