Supplemental Application

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@dschelar and allie88, I interviewed with Wake in September, and they explained the interview process as such: they have interviews in Sept, Oct, Nov, and Jan. They interview about 48 students a month and accept about 15 a month. If you interview in September and are not one of the 15 or so selected, your application moves into the October group. Then from the new interviews and the remaining September candidates, 15 or so more seats are filled and so on. So they don't completely fill the class until after interviews have been complete.

Also, I got my interview invitation about 2 weeks before the actual interview, so I would assume they are still contacting people for the later dates. Hope this helps, and good luck! Wake Forest's program has a lot to offer and was very impressive :)

The group is more of a mock PBL session...they will explain the process and present a scenario and as a group we work through the case with some guidance from the faculty member. It was a great experience to see how the students work through cases and was not stressful. They don't expect you to know everything so just do your best and throw some ideas out there! Good luck!

I received my supplemental application about a month after I submitted my CASPA app. According to their website, "Upon receipt and processing of the CASPA application by the Wake Forest School of Medicine PA Program, applicants will receive email notification directing them to a secure website for completion of the WFSM PA supplemental application", so I'm pretty sure that all applicants get the supplemental, not just ones they want to "review further".

Hello all. I was late in the CASPA cycle. September. Trying to assure all my prereqs were done. Anyway, I have seen a presentation of the brief Clinical Problem Solving model and would love to go to WFMS! It is so very real world it is scary. Here's to a January invite...

Serious congratulations to all who have been accepted. I am totally impressed with what they have to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived