Supplemental Application

hey harvey and angie, I emailed Jane McDaniel to find out what the situation was at this point. She said that they will be reviewing our applications again in mid-January and then will make more decisions at that point. Just to give you a heads up! If you hear anything else let us know! good luck!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

do they mind when you email or call for status updates? Im glad to know they are still reviewing application because I am so hoping for an interview. I have wanted to call but didn't want to annoy them. Have you interviewed yet or are you still waiting to hear back post interview?

I emailed asking about the status of my application. I recently changed my contact info- so I said that I was worried that I may have missed some correspondence because of that. They did seem slightly annoyed- they ended the email with "Thank you for your patience" but I'm sure they understand we are anxiously awaiting an interview offer or a rejection letter. As far as I could tell they are still reviewing applications for interviews- they offer interviews through January.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived