Who's going to CAPA 2012?

• 2 months later...
Find me and introduce yourself. I'm easy to pick out there aren't to many old Black guys that look like Morgan Freeman wearing a Kango cap in attendance.

You got it I will be the short Filipino guy with a shaved head.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Oh man! I really want to go but can't afford it. I live just North of Toronto. I missed the AAPA conference here and now will be missing the CAPA as well. burnpac, would love to have heard your talk. Oh well. Next year I guess..

Wait, you guys are talking about the California Association of PAs thing? Not the Candian Association of PAs conference? Oy. nevermind haha. See, this is coming up http://capa-acam.ca/events/capa-2012-conference/

Stop by our table in the exhibit hall and say hi...

You won't be here till Sat though right?

And Steve, i'll attend your burns talk and introduce myself tomorrow. I got here yesterday, as we say in the bay area "it's HELLA hot!" LOL

Great meeting you Steve! It's always nice to see fellow PCAPers and PAs for that matter, that speak authoritatively and expertly on medical topics. You do great work at GBC....keep it up and look forward to seeing you at conferences!

Les, I missed you sir. I told one of your colleagues to say hi. Are you coming back to the conference?

Les, I missed you sir. I told one of your colleagues to say hi. Are you coming back to the conference?Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Joelseff, sorry we didn't meet, it was my bad getting in so late but that is another interesting conference story. I did get your message. LOL you confused poor Ray with the description thing..lol. What I did find out was there were more short Filipino guys with a shaved heads than old black guys that look like Morgan Freeman; but there were a few old Black guys wearing Kango caps..lol so I guess it all evens out. Glad you enjoyed CAPA maybe we'll catch up next year.

Joelseff, sorry we didn't meet, it was my bad getting in so late but that is another interesting conference story. I did get your message. LOL you confused poor Ray with the description thing..lol. What I did find out was there were more short Filipino guys with a shaved heads than old black guys that look like Morgan Freeman; but there were a few old Black guys wearing Kango caps..lol so I guess it all evens out. Glad you enjoyed CAPA maybe we'll catch up next year.

Haha most definitely Les!

Archived