Misericordia 2020-2021

On 9/30/2020 at 2:34 PM, Janileo said:

I got invited for an interview on Oct 8th. What is the nature of the interview at Misericordia. I want to make sure I prepare for this interview the right way. Any feedback will be highly appreciated. 

Good luck! Anyone else interviewing on Oct 8? I don't think we are allowed to say too much about the interviews (for any school for that matter), but the faculty members that interviewed me were super friendly and the questions were pretty straight forward. I'd say just be ready to have a conversation and review your own application one more time.

Edited by AlexK44

10 hours ago, Janileo said:

I got interviewed today at Misericordia University. The staff was very welcoming and they made me feel supper comfortable. I got a little bit nervous at some point but it was a great interview. How long before I hear back if I am accepted or rejected. 

I was interviewed on Thursday and heard from them next week on Tuesday

On 10/20/2020 at 9:53 AM, me1215 said:

Hi everyone!! Were you guys notified that your application was under review by Misericordia after you applied? Or is that a CASPA thing?

Yes they Misericordia University sent me a confirmation email and they told me that my application was under review. Depending on when you submitted and was verified. You can send them an email if you have not heard back for a long time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Janileo said:

Yes they Misericordia University sent me a confirmation email and they told me that my application was under review. Depending on when you submitted and was verified. You can send them an email if you have not heard back for a long time. 

Thank you. My one transcript has to be sent through the mail, not electronically, so I am waiting on that so my application can be completed. I was not sure if Misericordia looked at applications before they were verified. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2020 at 5:12 AM, Janileo said:

Hi everyone, for those who were accepted into Misericordia University. Is there a Facebook for the current students. I will be new in Dallas and  looking for a roommate. My name is Jani Leonard. Please add me on Facebook

there is a group on facebook if you wanted to join! misericordia physician assistant class of 2023 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...